Hear Insights & Advice At This Separately-Bookable, Half-Day Interactive Workshop Exploring The Implications Of The Upcoming GDPR Legislation:
- Are You Ready For GDPR? Assessing The Upcoming Changes & Implications For You
- Customer Data Dos & Don’ts: Insights Into New Rules Around Customer Consent
- Future-Proofing Your Marketing Strategies: Comply With The Upcoming Regulation
- Cyber Security: Ensuring Your Data Is Stored Safely & Compliantly
- Interactive Q&A Panel: How Are Brands Across Different Sectors Preparing?
08.45 Registration, Coffee & Meet & Greet
09.15 GIC Welcome & Chair’s Opening Remarks
IMPLICATIONS & UPCOMING CHANGES
09.30 Are You Ready For GDPR? Assessing The Upcoming Changes & Implications For You
- Driving awareness business-wide: what does the new regulation mean for your organisation?
- Dissecting the likely implications to understand the changes we need to make to prepare for GDPR
- How should marketers be preparing for and responding to the introduction of GDPR?
10.00 Customer Data Dos & Don’ts: Insights Into New Rules Around Customer Consent
- Moving forwards, what will be best-practice (and compliant) when it comes to acquiring and using customer data?
- Will we need to ask customers currently in our database to opt-in again?
- What are the potential pitfalls we need to avoid?
10.30 Informal Networking & Refreshments Break
GDPR IN PRACTICE – PANEL DISCUSSION
11.00 Interactive Brands Panel Discussion & Q&A
Join our cross-sector panellists as they debate how GDPR will affect marketing strategies in their organisation and industry – and how marketers can best prepare for the changes!
FUTURE-PROOFED, COMPLIANT MARKETING
11.40 Future-Proofing Your Marketing Strategies To Comply With The Upcoming Regulation
- What new processes do we need to incorporate into existing marketing strategies to ensure compliance?
- Re-thinking tomorrow’s marketing strategies: how can we remain compliant whilst continuing to develop and innovate, to keep driving marketing success now and in the future?
12.10 Cyber Security: Ensuring Your Data Is Stored Safely & Compliantly
- As threats to cyber security continue to increase, what can we do better as marketers to remain compliant and minimise potential risks?
- Demonstrating you are compliant with customer expectations to keep their data safe and enhance your business image as a trusted and responsible organisation
12.40 Interactive Delegate Review & Chair’s Closing Remarks
13.00 Official Close Of Workshop Day
Please check the website regularly for updates and newly confirmed speakers. For more information on how to get involved in The GDPR Workshop, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.