Inform Strategic Decision-Making & Business-Wide Cultural Change: Communicate & Implement Actionable, Meaningful Data Insights To Drive Business Performance & Value: Demonstrate ROI & Value To Win Senior Buy-In & Harness The Latest Tools, Technologies & Innovations For Best-Practice Data-Driven Insights With Real-World Impact
One-Day, Practitioner-Led Conference & Networking Event, 14th November 2017, Museum of London Docklands, London. Download the brochure here.
09.00 GIC Welcome & Interactive Voting Introduction & Morning Chair’s Opening Remarks
Chief Data Officer & Chief Analytics Officer
COMMUNICATING TO THE BUSINESS – STORYTELLING
09.15 Sophisticated, Effective Storytelling Methods & Approaches To Tell & Sell Your Data Story & Insights To The Business
- Effectively present your story to the business with tried and tested tools and techniques to translate your data into insights they will understand and adopt
- Get your voice heard with advice on identifying the data and insights that will resonate with key stakeholders and functional execs to get the sceptics on board with your plans
- Unpicking the mass of data with best-practice techniques of pulling all your different data together and structuring the story in the most simple, effective manner
Market Research & Insight Director
IMPLEMENT ACTIONABLE INSIGHTS – DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE
09.40 Overcome Internal Challenges & Gain Cultural Buy-In To Actually Action & Implement Data Insights Across The Business To Drive Organisational Change
- Before you create insights – ensure your insight may actually be actioned in your business, linking your objectives to key business problems
- You’ve analysed the data, extracted the insight – but how do you drive the action throughout the business and overcome internal barriers?
- How can we convince wider teams of the value of data insights and actually ensure they implement changes?
- Top tips to embed an insight-led culture and data mindset throughout the organisation so the true value of data insights can fully take root
09.40 Maciej Partyka
Head of Global Customer Insights
10.00 Zog Gibbens
Walgreens Boots Alliance
10.25 Morning Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
10.55 Tracking The Change, Tracking The Results
Once you have turned your insight into action and implemented it within your business, how are you then tracking and evaluating whether the change has taken root and what result it has had on business performance and customer experiences? Debating the practical methods and techniques for assessing the impact and ROI of your data insights in practice.
Head of Customer Insight & Data
British Gas Business
11.15 It’s Not Your Journey It’s Theirs, Beyond The Map To Actionable Journey Insight
Many businesses are ‘mapping the customer journey’ to better understand their customers. The trouble is that current journey thinking is flawed; It’s not actionable and therefore, while well intentioned, is failing to meet customer needs.
Only by realizing that a customer journey isn’t a fixed process and by acknowledging that the customer is in charge can brands truly engage with their customers.
In this session, we’ll debunk customer journey myths, introduce the customer-managed journey concept and look at who’s doing it right.
UK Sales Director
DEMONSTRATING VALUE & ROI – DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE
11.35 Accurately Measure The Impact & ROI Of Data- & Insight-Led Organisational Decision-Making To Clearly Demonstrate Value To The Business
- Lessons learned around the practical methods of measuring and demonstrating the quantifiable benefits of data and insights on the business bottom line to successfully prove its value
- What are you actually achieving? Insights into industry successes to benchmark your results and impact
11.35 Matt Stockbridge
Growth Analytics Manager
11.55 Cédric Puel
Head of Data & Analytics, Retail Banking & Services
12.20 Lunch For Delegates, Partners & Speakers
12.50 Informal, Facilitated Peer-To-Peer Discussions
A) Machine Learning To Drive Data Insights & Understand Customer Behaviour
Director of Business Intelligence (Digital)
Ladbrokes Gala Coral
B) B2B: Delivering Data Insights From Connecting Your Supply Chain
Director of Supply Chain Projects & Analytics
C) Big Data
Chief Data Scientist
D) Using Data-Driven Insight To Build Algorithms That Optimise Prices To Increase Revenue
Senior Commercial Data Analyst
E) Data Insights & Customer Behaviour
Head of Customer Analytics
13.20 Chair’s Afternoon Remarks
Head of Data & Information Management & Chief Data Officer, EMEA
HSBC Bank PLC
GAIN SENIOR BUY-IN: STRATEGIC DECISION-MAKING – DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE
13.30 Get Their Attention, Then Get Their Investment For Data & Insight Resources With Tried & Tested Methods For Securing Senior Buy-In & Influencing Strategic Decision-Making
- Lessons learned on the successful approaches to gaining the attention of senior leaders and engaging them with your data and insight projects
- Effectively selling the value of insights to the leadership to gain the investment in the technology and resources you need to make a real impact with your data
- Advice on translating your data insights into business recommendations the senior team will pay attention to in order to inform strategic decision-making
NEW TECHNOLOGIES TOOLS & MODELS
14.15 Stay At The Forefront Of Data & Insights With An Update On The Latest Tools, Technologies & Models
- With Salesforce dominating the market, evaluate the alternative tools and technologies to decipher what’s right for your organisation and infrastructure
- Tap into the volume of customer data with the latest technology to effectively access customer feedback and harness the best information for better informed strategic decisions
- Debating the pros, cons and practical applications of the major models, tools and technologies available today
- From machine learning, marketing automation, data algorithms, biometrics to AI; what are the latest innovations in technology and the cutting-edge tools on the horizon we should actually be paying attention to?
Head of Data
Head of Customer Data Science
Head of Claims Counter Fraud
Direct Line Group
Head of Business Customer Insight
HM Revenue & Customs
14.45 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Partner: To get involved in The Implementing Actionable Data Insights Conference, please email email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 for more details.
15.15 Afternoon Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
NEXT-LEVEL TECHNIQUES METHODS & INNOVATIONS – DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE
15.45 Gain Valuable Insights Into The Latest Innovations, Methods & Approaches To Harness For Next-Level Data Insights
- Insights into the methods, techniques and the decision-making processes behind innovative, forward-thinking projects: learn from other successes and failures and benchmark your results
- Building a data and insight tool kit: what are the new approaches and different techniques out there which people have had success with?
- What are the latest innovations and disruptive behaviours in the industry we should be keeping an eye on to take our data and insight to the next level?
15.45 Alejandro Marcos Alvarez
Senior Data Scientist
BNP Paribas Fortis
16.10 Colin Molter
Chief Data Scientist
16.35 Best-Practice Methods For Gathering & Harnessing Data To Drive Powerful Customer Insights & Better Business Decision-Making
- Top tips to successfully navigate multiple data sources and ask the right questions of your data in order to drive meaningful segments, insights and opportunities
- Insights on how to avoid analysis paralysis and drive structured tests that improve the quality and impact of your data whilst delivering business value
- Organisational considerations: partnering with your stakeholders to embed insight and build end-to-end capability
- Look forward: with GDPR around the corner, how can organisations strike the balance between regulation and commercial use of data?
Head of Strategy Customer Data & Digital
17.00 Harnessing Data Case Study
- Cereal Partners Worldwide’s journey to gather, integrate and harmonise global market data to deliver insights to drive business performance
- Top tips on integrating and harmonising global data to deliver global insights for a worldwide organisation
- Beyond reporting market share; advice on leveraging data for advanced analytics
- Ensuring you stay agile by getting the right blend of skills to deliver value quickly to the business
Head of Connected Data & Analytics
Cereal Partners Worldwide
Chair’s Closing Remarks & Official Close Of Conference
Please check the website regularly for updates and newly confirmed speakers. For more information on how to get involved in The Implementing Actionable Data Insights Conference – Drive Performance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.